Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Giffin' around

I'm's a character for a children's book idea I've been messing around with -His name is Sam, his favorite colors are orange and deep purple, he likes mangoes and hates grammatical errors.
More soon.



  1. Awesome work man! Can't wait to see more Sam stuff! :D

  2. Lovin your short Gyimah! Excited to see what you do with your children's book idea! Best of luck!!!

  3. awesome ! I wanna gif too .___. but before that I should finish my goddamn graduation movie !

  4. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!