Monday, October 3, 2011

The Joy

I love Curtis Mayfield's voice!Makes me wanna slow dance...I loosely based the couple on my parents . Last song off of the album ...Bonus Track #16 :') appropriately named "the Joy". I must say I had a lot of fun doing this one and for the colors I wanted I referenced my favourite music video "Got Til it's gone" by none other than Janet Jackson and Q-Tip...next I'm gonna put all the Watch The Throne art into a big post, so stay tuned and chill out to this:

Shoutout to my new cousin Harris, who was born this morning -I love you!Enjoy.
-GG

2 comments:

  1. that's a beautiful illustration, i can totally see it being in a magazine! Nice little story and great colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great one G. You're done! That was an awesome series. I'm really impressed at the level you brought to every piece. You're a machine!

    ReplyDelete