Tuesday, October 4, 2011

W△TCH THΞ THR◯NΞ

1-No church in the Wild
2-Lift Off
3-N*ggas in Paris
4-Otis
5-Gotta Have it
6-New Day
7-That's My B*tch
8-Welcome To The Jungle
9-Who Gon' Stop Me
10-Murder To Excellence
11-Made In America
12-Why I Love You
13-Illest Motherf*cker Alive
14-H.A.M
15- Primetime
16-The Joy
I'm done !I had Been meaning to do this for an album for a while ,learned a lot.Hope you didn't get too bored of the Watch the Throne posts and I hope you had as much fun looking at em' as i did making em'. Was originally only going to do the main songs but it felt unfinished and I loved some of the bonus tracks a lot.I can finally get to my other projects without feeling guilty now,so stay tuned. Enjoy!
-GG


15 comments:

  1. Nice Brotha, what's the next album?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the hard work and commitment!!it realy paid off, looks even greater all toghether like this

    ReplyDelete
  3. i 've still yet to take in the album... i thnk my fave is # 10. i like the concept and how you chose to portray that concept visually. i think its your most successful one. if u were to take away the title, the message would still come across.

    -sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. this my first time looking at ya blog. favorite album. nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing. From one illustrator to another definite kudos to the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely incredible work. Thank you for sharing your vision. Your blog has been bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theres some really nice stuff here!

    ReplyDelete